Pointon, Sleaford, UK - 54353
We are looking for an individual who has a positive, pro-active attitude and an ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a warehouse environment at our seed store. Processing conventional and organic seed of a wide range of species that we supply throughout the UK and also into the food industry.
The role will include all aspects related to the operation of our seed cleaning and seed mixing plant. In addition, there will also be general warehouse duties and some work as a local delivery driver.
Working regular hours 7am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday (40 hour per week).
Some overtime will be expected during seasonal peaks and may include weekends.
Pay – Dependent on experience
If you feel that you could be suited to this role, please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Alan W Page & Co (Seeds) Ltd, Fen Road, Pointon, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 0LZ
- Must be able to work both within a small team and by themselves.
- High level of attention to detail
- Agricultural background would be helpful, however full training will be provided.
- Physically Fit
- Counter Balance Forklift License is beneficial
- Full Driver’s License is essential
- Clear communicator, with good numerical skills.
- Flexible and collaborative approach to cope with seasonal peaks.
- Free on site parking
- Contributory pension plan
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays